Pages

Sweet Looks on Sites

storenvy, picorella, shop, crafts, handmade, crochet, pink, pastel, polkadot, crochet, italy, indonesia, wools, yarns, knits, pattern, uncinetto
MY HANDMADE SHOP
Over three days.. I've been stuck on my blog and site.. since these day the weather so freaking hot, I really don't have any feeling to works.. crafting, crocheting, sewing, ouchh but don't worry I will come back sooner to create something beautiful :))
So instead of my regular works, I decided to renewing all my site, starts from my personal blogspot (this one), my galleria, my e-shop. The theme just like usual.. a sweet simple looks that make everyone easy to browse. Adding some widget and editing the html (changing the fonts, the background, colors, width height, iconing) has became one of my interesting hobby ;)) I like to experiments on it. 
Well i welcoming you to have a sweet looks on them.. my handmade gallery and my handmade shop. Hope you enjoying your visit there. Bring the sweetness in you ;) xoxo Henny

storenvy, picorella, shop, crafts, handmade, crochet, pink, pastel, polkadot, crochet, italy, indonesia, wools, yarns, knits, pattern, uncinetto, tumblr, blog, site
MY HANDMADE GALLERY



No comments :

Post a Comment