Pages

New Looks on my Gallery

I'm updating my Galleria with new looks... Its on my top To-Do-List.. Done check now ;)
Guess the theme pretty organize and I edited some html css.. add up some height, margin and bla bla bla. Voilaaa... its done. Love my new gallery *.* as usual I love white background (thanks to google)

Akhirnya selese juga ganti en updating my gallery crochet. Mumpung lg ada waktu ^sunday free times^ Udah lama nangkring di to-do-list.. haisshhh ketunda mulu karena factor.. sibuk.. umm males jg :)) .. Di semangatin deh ini hari buat check check list. Post It note udah lama nangkring tp ga kelar2.. mrk teriak2 kali yah. Ga sampe setengah jam udah selese. Lama milih theme nya doang deh (maklum kbiasaan kya blanja, muter2 dulu di cobain baru dibeli.. qiqiqi). Well akhirnya selese jg..

Don't forget to visit them.. Hope you love them and will raise up ur art passions..
Lemme know if you do :) xoxo http://picorella.tumblr.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment